Thursday, July 8, 2010

Messy Messy Messy Faiz...

Some babies will be hungrier than others, but some will be keener than others to try whatever is put infront of them. My 6 months baby Faiz, he watches us eat with great intensity and lean forward to try to grab food and everything that draws his eyes. More, everything nearby end up in his mouth.

I started gave him solid food at the age of 4 months and he enjoyed it. At the age of 6 months, I was thinking to move a step further introduce him finger foods. Well frankly, I don't really like those sell in market since it was too stiff and my babies didn't like it at all! Learnt from the experienced :)

I went to the Giant Supermarket yesterday with Faaz to do a minute grocery. Faaz demands for Rocky Stick but the supermarket seems out of stock! Then ,I saw this Glico Caplico Stick and offered to Faaz. Well, kids never say no when it comes to food especially chocolate flava hihihi...

Caplico Stick in the Box

At home, my Faiz saw his brother with the stick and craving for it. He chased Faaz all around the house with his kereta kebal hihihi... Despite with the cute scene, I decided to give Faiz one stick. He was so happy and went to the kitchen showed the yummy stick to my helper (maybe he wanted to show his victory :)). And, in seconds he already comot!!! Messy messy messy Faiz :)

Happy face

Comot already

More comot!

Satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment